Sunday 18 December 2011

Day 9 - Panjim Church

17th Dec 2011



2 hours 15 mins - approximately the time I took to make this. I still dunno how to work well with dry pastels.. I mean, the thing smudges over more than I need it too..And its unclear how to get the light and the time of the day into the painting.. Anyway, hopefully it'll come with a little more reading and practice...

Finally something for PJH. It's really been a while and I'm so sorry I haven't done more artwork for a huge gap in between day 9 and today.

3 comments:

  1. bestows his humble admiration at the footsteps of awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great composition! great sketches in the previous post too! Can't wait to see more! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alok, I'm a tomato-face now!

    Nicholas, thanks so much. I'm encouraged to make more! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Greedy Pencil

This blog is a collection of (some of) my work, the art I do for fun, my inspirations and the sweat that goes into making animated films. Enjoy!