Thursday 23 August 2012

Day 25 - The Hunger Games fanart

22nd August 2012

I don't know if this movie is underated or not, but I absolutely loved every second of it. I loved the story, the look, the feel, the concept, the costumes, and especially the characters, who are so well rounded! I have been browsing some beautiful fanart and I was wishing there were merchandise being sold here. People always tell me to grow up and out of fiction, but I never will. Landmark had a HUGE sale and I HAD to buy the books after watching the movies. I am so excited to start reading.

Anywho, this post is a speedpainting of Katniss Everdeen, moments before being sent into the arena when she's in the tube, looking back at Cinna. This one took about 40 minutes. I wish my face study would be stronger!


Another quicky gesture. I loved the post and the confidence in the expression.


Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greedy Pencil

This blog is a collection of (some of) my work, the art I do for fun, my inspirations and the sweat that goes into making animated films. Enjoy!