Monday 20 August 2012

Help StoryCorps!



If I was rich or even moderately well-off, the first project I would fund would be StoryCorps. I have been watching their animations from the very first and they are so beautiful and so moving in their style and narration that they totally deserve the money from us. We're ready to pay so much money for funny entertainment like Dick Figures, but StoryCorps has just collected over 2K of funds. It's really sad. If you can afford it, please contribute atleast $1 to their amazing 1/2 hour production.

Here's their channel on youtube, you can watch all their films HERE (for free).


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greedy Pencil

This blog is a collection of (some of) my work, the art I do for fun, my inspirations and the sweat that goes into making animated films. Enjoy!