Tuesday 31 July 2012

Day 22 - Interview guys

31st July 2012

Man it's been really long since I boarded something and my boarding skills have rusted so badly. :( Also halfway through I realized either u make a comic or a board, you can't have both. I introduced callout boxes like an idiot. I need to practice. In college I've given two interviews already. A very common question in a work interview is 'What are your strengths and weaknesses? This is the response we would really say if we were allowed to be honest.









7 comments:

  1. Haha..crazy! and where's Alok?
    and if that actually happens also I won't be very surprised ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Alok has gone home for a while. Although he'd had a funnier reaction than the 3 of us! :P

      Delete
  2. THATS EPIC!!! best one yet ! I would've started talking n the INTERVIEWER woulda crawled out twitching !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Yes, I'm sure that would have happened! :P

      Delete
  3. Cool!! Your story skills are pretty nice! Really enjoyed all your story posts! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Greedy Pencil

This blog is a collection of (some of) my work, the art I do for fun, my inspirations and the sweat that goes into making animated films. Enjoy!