Sunday 5 February 2012

Wiped

So I was finally able to compress the video! I was hoping i could compile some sneak peaks before really releasing this film, but I'm short of time. So enjoy, and watch in HD full screen!

__


Wiped from Nikhita Prabhudesai on Vimeo.



A obsessive compulsive janitor of an institution goes along with his regular routine, until an annoying faculty decides to intervene his job. Not understanding the faculty's motives, our janitor decides to take it upon himself to make a killer plan to get back at the faculty.

'Wiped' won the first place for Mov(I)e it, Quasar 2012's film competition. It also won best editing, sound, and special audience award.

Duration 9:59 minutes
Direction: Nikhita Prabhudesai & Tapan Agarwal
Cinematography: Nikhita Prabhudesai
Shot on Canon 500D
Lenses used: 10-22mm, 18-55mm, 70-300mm
Software: Adobe Premier, Adobe Soundbooth

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greedy Pencil

This blog is a collection of (some of) my work, the art I do for fun, my inspirations and the sweat that goes into making animated films. Enjoy!