Friday 3 February 2012

'Wiped' wins first place!

hello blog and its few readers!!

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating this for over 2 weeks, but I've JAM PACKED participating in our annual fest Quasar. Tapan Agarwal and I have been making our film named 'Wiped'. You work your ass off for a week. Your whole body clock goes for a toss, and the only meal you have is dinner at 2am; and you think "Hey, I have never worked so much in my life!" and when its over you feel accomplishment that you've been waiting for for what feels like A.LONG.TIME. And then, days later, you're stuck in a similar week that makes this one feel like a piece of cake.

Anywho, all that paid off, because I can announce some very good news now! Our film won first place at the short film competition Mov(I)e It at QSR'12!! The prize was an internship with Trends Ads, Bangalore for one ad film from pre-production to post-production.(neither of us are gonna take it coz we're not film students). We won the best film, best editing, best sound, and also the special audience award! Watch out for the film upload soon. Right now its 2.3GB in size and I still need to figure out a way to compress it without compromising on quality!

See you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greedy Pencil

This blog is a collection of (some of) my work, the art I do for fun, my inspirations and the sweat that goes into making animated films. Enjoy!