Sunday 22 December 2013

Day 32 - Kate Beckett 'Speedpaint'

21st Dec '13

Only 10 days till new years and I still have to make a lot of resolutions! I finally got my ass to paint 'speedpainting' of kate beckett from Castle! I love her character, and I tried really hard to get the likeness right. It looked kinda okay until the sketch stage but then it just went haywire during the painting.

Also I tried really hard to do it under 30 mins, but the first 15 mins went into the setup and the sketch, and then it even exceeded 1 hr. :(


 Reference:


 Beckett Speedpaint
Total time taken: 2hrs
Points awarded: 50


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greedy Pencil

This blog is a collection of (some of) my work, the art I do for fun, my inspirations and the sweat that goes into making animated films. Enjoy!