Thursday 11 April 2013

Old work and commencement of PJH plans

10th April 2013

I haven't updated this for sooo long! Finally, I have convocated! (yet to make a comic out of that day)
I feel all gyaani and professional now, although still somewhat naive and a student, still.

I'm posting some old work for starters. It's been too long since I've posted so I'll just start with this!

Here's some Paranorman fanart and a sketch of Ellen Page I'd done long ago that didn't end up lookin anything like her! Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. nice...i was waiting for your new post with a long time.....and after all you have uploaded......:D

    ReplyDelete

The Greedy Pencil

This blog is a collection of (some of) my work, the art I do for fun, my inspirations and the sweat that goes into making animated films. Enjoy!