Friday 30 November 2012

One Direction character sketches

30th Nov 2012

I can't believe it's already the 30th. I haven't accomplished much since my desperate attempt to change my life on the 26th. I tried to make a timetable and I am struggling to stick to it. It's a daily one. Anyway, I was too tempted to draw my favs from One Direction. I have been stalking them and staring at their cute faces like a teenage girl. :| Although I don't feel dumb because they seem like genuine and humble boys. So happy for their success. :) Here's Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne. Tried to get as close as I could to their likeness. Partly done from memory (imagine the stalking I've wasted time on).



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greedy Pencil

This blog is a collection of (some of) my work, the art I do for fun, my inspirations and the sweat that goes into making animated films. Enjoy!