Tuesday 30 October 2012

Willie Real's inspiringly beautiful art!

29th Feb 2012

My fellow animator friend Rhutu told me about Will Real. I'm so grateful for finding his work today! This is the most wonderful discovery!! His work has beautiful clean raw lines, depth, character, personality, color, shape, variation, composition, all the good stuff stuffed into one piece! Absolutely mindblowing, speechless and fantastic work, that I had to share with u guys.

Also, if you like his work and are very inspired by it (like I am) you can read his interview HERE.

Here are some of my favorite pieces just to entice you into scanning his ENTIRE blog. Gaah!! <3 p="p">














©Willie Real

I tried to be brief.
Now drool!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greedy Pencil

This blog is a collection of (some of) my work, the art I do for fun, my inspirations and the sweat that goes into making animated films. Enjoy!