Friday 23 September 2011

Drenched alone



This was my first sketchoholic for the contest 'Sweet Silhouttes'. Luckily Tanu reminded me that the deadline was today and I managed to churn out 3 pretty decent illustrations in 7 hours! Well here they are. This is the first piece.

I learnt a lot about staging and color thanks to the amazing - Hans Bacher. He's my god. The god of visual development. I am stunned and motivated by his work in Dream Worlds, his book.

A friend of mine said this entry reminds him of Charlie Chaplin, the rain and all.. The hat, the umbrella. So I'll end this with his quote -
“I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greedy Pencil

This blog is a collection of (some of) my work, the art I do for fun, my inspirations and the sweat that goes into making animated films. Enjoy!