Thursday 20 January 2011

Sketchoholic!

Thursday 20th Jan 2011

It's my first day at sketchaholic. I think this is the new world besides my real life. I can't wait to submit work there, the contests are SO interesting!! :) My profile looks empty but soon it will be filled with my growth. Still trying to get the hang of the time zones. ;) There is a daily inpsiration quote given, something that I always wanted before doing something challenging. Here it goes: "There is no failure except in no longer trying." -- Elbert Hubbard Hope I manage to stick to the time limits! :)
Thanks Ravi Gupta, for the introduction! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greedy Pencil

This blog is a collection of (some of) my work, the art I do for fun, my inspirations and the sweat that goes into making animated films. Enjoy!