Wednesday 19 January 2011

2 new inspiring blogs with the million others.

Jan 19th 2011

Well it started off as a bad day. Alok Ravi n Tanu ditched me for gym, so I went off to bed again, sleeping till ten. I rushed to college, Sir had just started teaching the ear. It was good, unlike yesterday's sleepy class. Maya's getting more easier for me to handle these days. And then I did some changed to my model, adding cuts and understanding some mechanics. By 3:00 I got really hungry, and the canteen had shut. I had got off from the workplace so I went to meet Ravi. He showed me this awesome software for making digital animation linetests. I'll use it quickly, maybe tomorrow. Dying to use it. Saw some really awesome work too that could be made using the software. Most of it was from this animator (probably a Gobelins student) who is SO awesome at his work. His name is Arthur Larsen. Here's his blog link:
http://arthurgillarsen.blogspot.com/search/label/3D%20stuff
You have GOT to check out. It made me think I could also produce such work as a student if he could. It was very inspiring.

And then Ravi also introduced me to Sketchoholic. Awesome contests up there, uncouraging young animators and artists to keep their hands loose. Guess it was started by Bobby Chui. He's another awesome guy.

Awesome T.T session after that. Got the change to play with some new people, including Sandesh (P.) sir! :) Had fun. Hope I'll get myself to do some sketches tonight.

2 comments:

The Greedy Pencil

This blog is a collection of (some of) my work, the art I do for fun, my inspirations and the sweat that goes into making animated films. Enjoy!