Wednesday 24 July 2019

#100HeadsChallenge

So I'll update this as and when I complete the heads, but here's the first one for now.
I find these challenges really intimidating, and usually don't take it up because I can't commit and I don't finish it. But I think I need to atleast try!

The challenge is to finish 100 heads in 10 days. I finished 9 today, and it took me about an hour and a half. The goal you need to achieve with the original challenge is to get more confident drawing heads and facial anatomy. Ahmed Aldoori who started the challenge encourages participants to take reference from photos etc. However I changed this up a little bit. I'll definitely do some of the heads for study, but my goal at the moment is to enjoy drawing (like I used to) and just draw for fun, to explore styles and shapes.

I really hope I make it to a 100! Here are the first 9.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greedy Pencil

This blog is a collection of (some of) my work, the art I do for fun, my inspirations and the sweat that goes into making animated films. Enjoy!