Thursday 7 May 2015

Gift - Adopt Wisely

7th May 2015

I had to share this.

It's been a long time since I saw some genuinely moving and effective film. This one's close to me because it's got to do with animal welfare.
For the past few months I have been considering doing social work fulltime when there are no animation projects going on. I'm still in the process of figuring out how to contribute. Hopefully Ill be making films like these.
In creative fields we never know whether our work affects people or changes the way we look at things. I hope someday I can do that through my work, even if it's over the course of a year or a lifetime.

Please watch and share to spread the message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greedy Pencil

This blog is a collection of (some of) my work, the art I do for fun, my inspirations and the sweat that goes into making animated films. Enjoy!